Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Thoughts..My Theory

im a quiet person by nature..very soft spoken unless i have a reason to speak up or i just feel the need to really be heard. ppl tend to think that being meek equals weakness but its actually strength under control..so anyways within the last few weeks i had to deal with ppl talking about me..saying things loud enough to where i can hear it but they knew they had the right one bc i wont comment on it unless spoken to directly.. i was getting frustrated bc i knew i wasnt wrong..and if i was i could own up to it with no problem..this is when i heard the voice of the Lord telling me to not say anything..just pray for them..to continue to walk in love bc just like ill reap what i sow..they will as well..so i did..then i thought about it..youre not supposed to ever put your mouth on a child of God..period..then i waited bc i knew it was coming..I asked God to have mercy on them bc they had no clue what position they put themselves in..

then it all it the fan..

the Lord will reveal to you things to come..and i saw it plain as day..the same ones gossiping about me turned on each other..all i could do was shake my head..arguments..pettiness..more lies..ppl getting "found out"..its just a mess..i try my best to continue to pray for them though bc some situations go a whole lot deeper and way too personal..some very abusive..verbal and physical..ill say this too though..God still reveals so while theyre telling lies to keep from being embarrassed by the truth..i know the deal before they finish off the "story"..

so now..im the go-to person..let me go to D. bc i know she wont talk about me like the rest do..let me spark up a convo now so if whenver im feeling the heat..i can run to her..

i dont mind it though..it doesnt bother me like it used to bc i dont take it personal..but ive realized that for one..they know who and who not to step to incorrectly which proves to me that they arent as bold as they claim to be..if you have to talk mess in front of a crowd..but once theyre gone youre as humble as a lamb..i can see that..around certain people you wont dare pop off bc they'd have no problem bringing you back to reality..i see that too..my heart is starting to go out to them bc i have peace in my life..i sleep wonderful..i have positive people im my household..i know nothing about getting cursed out..i dont know about spousal abuse..my parents have been together for 24 years..and happy..ive had my issues but nothing to the extreme..and this is very well known..so its like if i cant match her lifestyle..ill try to make her days here at work rough..but theyve failed at that as well..

one thing im working on is the part in the scripture that says "love pays no attention to a suffered wrong"..im getting better at it..not all the way there YET lol..but im managing..

i guess thats it for now..and ill try to update more often..so...until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment