Sunday, March 27, 2011

My Take on Chris Brown

First of all I’d like to give a shout out to his fans #teambreezy..they really go hard for him..and it goes to show that regardless of the mistakes you make in life..there will always be people that still love and support you..so for that..I tip my hat off to you all……BUT at the same token..he as well as the fans /supporters need to realize that you cannot blame the media..and I say this because chris has not been the first to be bombarded with questions of his past mistakes nor will he be the last..its what they do..they make a living off of this..I don’t say it with great joy but its gonna follow him..watching the good morning america interview was a trip bc..its like..robin wasn’t being malicious..she was basically doing her job..his reaction though..I felt sorry for him bc he was basically making himself an easier target..yes you have your interviewers who care deeply for you and won’t put you in that awkward spot..but you also have those that don’t give a damn about his or anybody elses feelings and will ask you up front..I feel like he needs a better support system..who won’t baby’fy him..that come to him in love but also in truth..I think its a beautiful thing to have people that fight for you regardless of what you do..but quite frankly..its been used as a crutch..its hurting him more than helping him..you can’t just let it go..now I’ve never been a victim of domestic violence..but I can look at situations from various angles without being bias..what about the fans..that have been abused..chris as well as rihanna could be such positive advocates..yes it was a tragic event but its so common..ppl need help..why not go out and talk to the people..beat the media to the punch..all while letting the healing process take place..that situation..as unfortunate as it was..can be turned around into something so brilliant..so influential..and they can reach countless numbers..touching the lives of those who feel like there’s no hope..yes it is a sensitive subject..but this is a reality for people these days..stop trying to let it go and speak up! That’s the problem..it won’t go away so embrace it for what was but don’t let it define who you are..yes he is human..but that saying to me is like an excuse..we all are human..that goes without saying..he as well as rihanna have a public outlet that I feel can be taken advantage of to raise awareness and help ppl overcome..needless to say..I wish them both the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment