Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Health Awareness

i know some people are like..whats the "brighter side" to getting sick..well..for me..it brought me closer to my bible..which is where i should have been all along..and with THAT being said..from reading it..ive gotten the advice i needed..from not only the word but from my dad..first of all..losing that weight..i dont see it as a terrible thing now..i know that what i gain will be from "healthier" foods..my goal is to stick with my water way more and the juices..but moreso the water..the pounds will come back in no time but im going to start my exercise up again so it wont turn into fat..the pilates and the yoga especially..maybe had i not stopped..i wouldnt have this problem with my neck or my back..ive come across some other ways or natural "cures" to help me out..as i experiment...ill keep everything documented..thought it shouldnt have taken me to get alittle under the weather to get a jump start on a healthier living..what better time to do so than now..

No comments:

Post a Comment