Tuesday, September 22, 2009

sunday "health scare" ..tuesday health awareness

so sunday..everything started off normal..went to church..came home..ate..relaxed..i even did my nails..as a matter of fact..i made it to work atleast 15 minutes ahead of time and got a round of applause lol..everything was going great until around 6..i started feeling tired just randomly..so im like no..i need to have a seat..i did what i needed to do and when everything got slow i told my manager i was going to sit out in the lobby where its cool..i sat there for awhile thinking that maybe i just got too hot and needed to cool off..more time passed and i noticed my hands began to shake and im still hot with this urge to sit down and take a load off..i pushed through and kept taking my orders until i just out of the blue i felt the tears coming to my eyes..not sure of why im crying but i let my manager know i needed to go to the restroom..im trying to catch my breath and figure out exactly why the tears are falling because i actually wasnt in any pain...i was sitting on the floor because i just felt too lazy to stand and i tried to regain everything back..after maybe 10 minutes i came back..i made the decision to not drive home so i called my mom and told her what was up..i did plan on working my full shift but i thought it would be wise to let them pick me up and one of them drive my car..about 5 minutes later..it hit me again..and this time way harder..i was literally gasping for air..i think the tears came from a possible shock..because like i said..i was in NO pain..i just couldnt catch my breath so it bugged me out..my manager came in and found me on the floor in tears so she took me outside then i called my aunt but she'd spoken with my mom and was on the way to get me..man..i was breathing just..crazy..dehydration is a TRIP..thats pretty much all it was..i got some liquids in me..so yesterday i was just drowsy..i slept the majority of the day..i stepped on the scale a few days ago and noticed i dropped from 117 to 112 and then yesterday to 111..which is very visible if my dad (of all people) pointed it out..so last night..i had like this pain from my lower neck and the upper right part of my back..where it came from..i have no idea but i couldnt sleep like i wanted to..today was much better..i got up out of the bed..i sat outside..my mom brought me some pain medicine but i still feel it so im not sure whats up with that..im actually on my sisters laptop in my room (in my bed) because Lord knows im not trying to sit at that computer..im going to cut this post short so i can get in into my next one on how im using this to my benefit...

No comments:

Post a Comment